Meet the Focused Shockwave Therapy BTL-6000 FSWT, your non-invasive solution for managing chronic pain. This innovative Focused Shockwave Therapy offers consistent shock intensity, unmatched durability, and a perfect balance of high Energy Flux Density and precise Focal Zone size. It features the broadest frequency range in the market, making it a versatile choice for a wide spectrum of therapeutic applications.
FOCUSED SHOCKWAVE THERAPY procedure is
- The only procedure that addresses the impaired tissue through deep cell stimulation resulting in tissue regeneration and healing.
- The first choice in the treatment of chronic pain of the musculoskeletal system, calcifications and impaired tendons or bone non-unions.
FOCUSED SHOCKWAVE allows for adjustable penetration depth with constant maximal intensity. The therapy is suitable for treatment of both superficial and deep-lying tissues.
It is based on electroacoustic principles. Inside of the applicator, there is a complex consisting of the single piezoelectric crystal and an electroacoustic lens. The device creates a high voltage which deforms the crystal and creates an acoustic pressure wave. The wave is then shaped convergently and spreads through the patient’s body.
- Intelligent applicator with continuous monitoring of shock intensity and touch screen display
- Adjusting parameters directly from the applicator display
- Easy maintenance and liquid-free circuit