Ankle Exerciser is an exercise therapy machine with painted Aluminium Boot and straps.As the name suggests this is used for ankle exercises.
- Sort by Default Order
Grip ExerciserPhysio Care’s Grip Exerciser is a premium quality Exercise therapy machine with a base, chrome plated finish and a metallic frame grip.
- Hand Exerciser with weight
- Heel ExerciserHeel Exerciser is an Exercise therapy machine that has a painted aluminium boot with straps which is used for heel exercises.
LadderPhysio Care’s premium quality ladder is made up of polished hardwood.The ladder has around Thirty steps(30 Steps) which are used for shoulder abduction exercises
- Physio Care’s Multi Exerciser is made of Bright polished Teakwood construction,suitable for Shoulder, Elbow, Chest and lower limb exercises.
- Parallel Bar is an exercise therapy machine with hand race & uprights, that are made of painted Iron Tubing mounted on 10 Ft. long wooden platform with inpliation on both ends and they are covered with non-slip matting, height and width adjustable.
- Physio Care’s premium quality Postural Training Mirror is of size 180 cm x 60 cm, Postural Training Mirror is protected by 5 cm wood polished frame and angular frame. The postural training mirror is mounted on a tubular stand with four casters. Postural Training Mirrors are used for training individuals in walking after a stroke or other affections that force them to relearn or correct their walking or posture. Mirrors provide Visual feedback of patients progress.
- The Quadriceps Table consists of foam padded torque unit with two lever arms and of which hold the weight while the other provide contact with a patient. There are two models of Quadriceps table available
- Quadriceps Table with Back Rest
- Quadriceps Table without Back Rest.
- Rowing Machine cum Sliding Unit has Tubular Steel Frame with the foam padded seat is fitted on four castors which side smoothly over the frame.
- The Shoulder Wheel is a Wall Mounting Unit for shoulder, arm and pronation/supination exercises.
- Stair Case is an exercise therapy machine built in two sections at right angles to fit into a corner steps.
- Physio Care’s Standing Frame designed and made with premium quality materials comfortably supports weight-bearing parts of the body.The Standing Frame helps in preventing the atrophy of leg muscles, it improves the range of motion, helps to improve circulation, lessens the muscle spasms and contractions. The Standing Frame is made out of best quality teak wood and is fitted with a laminated top tray
- Suspension Frame uses tubular steel construction.The overall size of Suspension Frame is 210cm long x 110cm wide at the base, 50cm wide at the top and 190cm high. All welded steel rod mesh at the top for complete suspension with slings & ropes, 12 hooks are provided on each side to hold suspension gear. Mesh facilitate suspension at any desired point in relation to the patient and as required in each individual case.
- Tilt Table is an exercise therapy machine with foam padded top.Tilt Table is provided with three straps to hold the patient.The range of tilt in a tilt table is calibrated from 0-900.
- The fixed height Traction Table is used for Horizontal cervical & lumbar traction treatment. The hand and leg portion of the traction table can be adjusted as per angles and free movement on the basis of long-lasting ball bearing for lumbar treatment.
- Physio Care’s Wrist Rotary is made of single grip unit of recession machined metal drum with calibrated sensitive resistance control mechanism fitted as wooden plate. Resistance can be increased or decreased for supination and pronation exercises.The Range of motion of Wrist Rotary can also be measured and recorded from the scale provided on the drum.